[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hyperion so Far.......

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited November 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So yeah I know everyone is mad and stuff about the latest updates but I mean hyperion tho :D

So I mean starting fresh and playing the game with an explorer in this update, I think I see what Nexon was planning to do. I see the vision and it wasn't all too bad an idea.

I think the only reason why it came off as really bad is cause we have competitive players. But I think if it wasn't for the few competitive players then the real goal Nexon was trying to implement would have been a great idea.

I think if it wasn't for the years of bad decisions and other stuff that created this, the plan would have gone smoothly.

I think this event minus the 6th job stuff and other stuff is good in my opinion. I have seen a lot of new players motivated to play. I had also seen some people sprint to 200 and I saw a level 221 as well. I think this event was good for me in my case as I'm really busy and don't want to be on for more than 30 minutes.

I like the training storage room which gave me a lot of experience and was helpful. I also like the 10-100 I don't know how long it is here for but so far it has been really helpful.

I like the explorers story mode and how we get 5th job now which is sort of simple and doesn't waste time, I do feel that is good as many people can't be on for a long time of day.

I think so far it has been a success in my eyes, did enjoy this update so far.

I still won't buy nx even though I kinda need it, but yeah I won't buy until they address the issues everyone was complaining about. I stick to be free to play for now ;)

Now for everyone mad, I don't blame ya, but this update is amazing tho ;)

but that is my take

#FBB First Black Bishop "Hyperion"
#Leader of Dragontribe

HEL69pn.jpg