[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Identisk] Tisk Food Storehouse - maybe bugged?

BrolyBroly
Reactions: 500
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting
The Tisk Food Storehouse seems to give very little experience for something that's supposed to be an event for leveling up.
At level 236 while using all my exp buffs, it gives me just around 4%, which is so little it's almost not worth it and you can do this only 3 times a week. Maybe on level 200+ it might be good.
But for something that's for level 200-249, it's very little.
Also, this should be happening:
"Each time you defeat 200 Tisk Island Lavalings, Tisk Island Sol Erda will appear. giving you even more EXP once defeated!"
But I didn't see any of those appear.
Maybe it's not a bug somehow but it seems very weird.

Comments

• RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 925
    edited November 2023
    that pq is meant for characters lvl 101-195...doing it at 198+ is a waste

edit: also "Lavaling" that should tell you its the dailies from the sun side(likely swap every week betwen the ice and sun island dailies

so my guess would be
    ice side is for lvl 101-195
    and sun side is for lvl 200+
    Broly
  • BrolyBroly
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2023
    RedRaven wrote: »
    that pq is meant for characters lvl 101-195...doing it at 198+ is a waste

edit: also "Lavaling" that should tell you its the dailies from the sun side(likely swap every week betwen the ice and sun island dailies

so my guess would be
    ice side is for lvl 101-195
    and sun side is for lvl 200+

True, this might be for the low levels and maybe the sun side is for higher ones later.
    I still haven't seen the Tisk Island Sol Erdas, but they might also appear later.