[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hyperburning level 200 missing event reward

BoxomochiBoxomochi
Reactions: 200
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: quest

Brief bug summary: Hyperburning event level 200 nodestone reward not distributed

More details: At level 206, I clicked on "Claim" for my level 200 reward which should have given both the level 5 arcane symbol and the nodestones, but I only received the level 5 symbol. I think a little window may have popped up notifying me of something. My use inventory has more than 2 spaces open so I'm not sure why I didn't get the nodestones. Now the Claim button is grayed out and says "Claimed".

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Click claim on hyperburning event rewards UI in level 200 section.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: shooyoo

Character level: 206

Character job: Hoyoung

World name: Reboot Hyperion

Date and time of the incident: 11/19/2023 around 11:40pm EST

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

[img][/img]btU7wXp

Comments

• JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Hi Mapler,

If this character was above level 200 when it started hyper burning, it is not eligible for previous rewards.

The patch notes state:

"If you’ve set an existing character as your Hyper Burning character, it can still receive the Growth Support Rewards but not the Level Achievement Rewards for the levels it already surpassed.
    Ex: If Lv. 230 character is set as a Hyper Burning character, it can start receiving Level Achievement Rewards starting Lv. 235."

I hope this helps.

Happy Mapling!
  • BoxomochiBoxomochi
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2023
    This is a character I newly created on Hyperion, hyper burning since level 1. My problem isn't that I couldn't receive a previous reward, but that I only received one of two rewards that I think I was eligible for.