[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

KMS Meso Changes Will Kill GMS

Known2ownKnown2own
Reactions: 410
edited January 20 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
After spending 2.5 years to get 1 eyepatch only to boom it, here I am at the end of the game (nkaling, ckalos) I have 1 set pitch (book) with not a single 22 pitch. I've boomed 11 pitch items and I'm basically done with the game. If the meso changes come to GMS I will 100% be quitting the game. There is already ZERO incentive to play as someone who hasn't been able to progress my gear for years now. I haven't swapped to a new item for almost 2 years. The only thing I can progress is eternals. If they make the change to mesos then cubing essentially will be impossible. So impossible to cube, impossible to farm meso, impossible to get pitch boss items.. yeah, LITERALLY no reason to play the game anymore. I don't know if they are manipulating my rates making it impossible to get 22 star items, or what type of manipulation is happening behind the scenes. I feel like I can't trust anything they say anymore. The meso changes will be my final straw.

Comments

• QingXinZuiQingXinZui
    Reactions: 410
    edited February 9
    I am a player who came back to play in February 2022. I played it for less than 3 months and spent more than 10,000 US dollars, including a reincarnation stone tablet. As a result, he was permanently banned for no apparent reason.
    This company banned players innocently and indiscriminately at first, without giving any reason, just bots and third-party software. If this is the case, Google, Youtube and even Twitch on the computer are considered third parties.
    My friend, you are taking it easy, but this game is probably going to kill GMS soon. Nothing but anger about this game.
    DuskGuard