[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Konosuba crossover was terrible.

WhorificWhorific
Reactions: 1,865
edited March 18 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The only guaranteed free rewards were 4 medals with temporary stats. They don't even have unique names. They're all just generic [Character Name] Medal. That's already pretty bad as event rewards go but the Kazuma event in particular is just inexcusable.

I've done all 5 boxes every single day of the event, and one additional day on a different server, and I still didn't get ANY of the main rewards. No chair, damage skin, or even the useless title. Apparently, this was a common issue as I've seen the same complaint from many players. To do a minimum of 35 hours of this horribly designed event over the course of 4 weeks and have nothing to show for it is absurd. This game's over-reliance on RNG is already bad enough, but RNG rates that low, especially on a one-time event that will most likely never come back, should never even have been considered. All it did was waste the players' time and clogged up the inventory with worthless consumables and temporary garbage. There should have been a ceiling system to guarantee the main prizes. RNG should NEVER be the only deciding factor in a player's success.

Even the paid aspect of the event was bad. More than 80% of the items in the boxes weren't even related to the crossover. Anyone who wanted to buy a full set would need to waste a ridiculous amount of money.

Crossover events already have a bad reputation of being lazy cash grabs, but this one was especially awful.
Fuhreak

Comments

• PHDSkylaPHDSkyla
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited March 21
    The spell traces and power elixirs shouldn't have been in the boxes, the soap should have been the only dud item.
    FuhreakWhorific