[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lost Characters

xbobbxbobb
Reactions: 500
edited March 30 in General Chat
Hi All,

After visiting maplestory again 10 years later and logging in on my old account, i lost all my characters but one. I know for sure that this is the right account because i can see my old NX purchases.

Is there any reason why all my characters has been deleted and is there some way to get them back? If not there will be no reason for me to play again.

Comments

• PHDSkylaPHDSkyla
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited March 30
    You probably got hacked.
    Contact support and tell them the names of the characters that you think got deleted.
  • xbobbxbobb
    edited March 30

PHDSkyla wrote: »
    You probably got hacked.
    Contact support and tell them the names of the characters that you think got deleted.

Even if i can see the Main char still in the Ranking?
  • PHDSkylaPHDSkyla
    edited March 30
    Were they below level 35? Apparently alts below level 35 got deleted at some point. You should seriously contact support about this instead of complaining on the forums.
  • xbobbxbobb
    edited March 30
    Were they below level 35? Apparently alts below level 35 got deleted at some point. You should seriously contact support about this instead of complaining on the forums.

Nope, level 168. Already opened up a case. Just wondering if this is a known issue. But clearly not.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 31
    Make sure you're checking the right server as well, a lot of the servers got merged down and if it's been this long you might have opened the wrong one.
  • PHDSkylaPHDSkyla
    edited March 31
    xbobb wrote: »

Nope, level 168. Already opened up a case. Just wondering if this is a known issue. But clearly not.

Alright.
    Server? What server was it and what one are you checking now? What were they called?