[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event Shops - Mayple Island Event

KatawnyaKatawnya
Reactions: 500
edited May 18 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I sent this message to Nexon: The events are limited to a single character's participation, FOR THE ACCOUNT. However, the rest of the characters on the account cannot access the shops to purchase using what my main has earned. I have a major beef with this. As an example, all my inventory on my main, Katawnya, is maxed out. BUT, I can not buy inventory expansion coupons and put in storage for other characters. And the other characters that could use those coupons can not buy for themselves without meeting the hunting of monsters requirements. I think that is a bit much. Right now, for my main, my dailies include: 200 monsters each in Moonbridge, Labyrinth & Limina, 500 monsters each in Cernium & Arcus, and 3000 monsters for Erda which MUST be hunted in Grandis so the original 600 does not count toward them. Then I also need to do the Event map games for rewards and experience. You already severely limit the store contents, surely you could make them transferable within the account. Or make the shop accessible to all characters at an eligible level, like 150 or 200? Please give this serious thought. Was able to do during last event and looked forward to being able to do so on this event and find myself bitterly disappointed.

Do you agree? Please let them know if you think they could do better with the shops.
  1. Make event shops open to whole account OR make all contents transferrable within account.1 vote
    1. yes please
       0% (0 votes)
    2. no thanks
       100% (1 vote)