[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

oh, maintance and no fix for quests in mansion...

NirNightNirNight
Reactions: 1,140
edited October 2016 in General Chat
one dress don't seems to be care but a 'mushroop tales' error is more important. :\

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Text errors are easy enough to fix in the time between weekly maintenance periods and then push out when the next one comes around.

A quest-related item that drops perfectly fine for some people, but not at all for other people is bit of a different beast, especially when there seems to be no actual bug report thread on it, rather just a handful of people saying that it didn't drop at all for them.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

Text errors are easy enough to fix in the time between weekly maintenance periods and then push out when the next one comes around.

A quest-related item that drops perfectly fine for some people, but not at all for other people is bit of a different beast, especially when there seems to be no actual bug report thread on it, rather just a handful of people saying that it didn't drop at all for them.
    No actual bug report thread? Of course, it's only 31 posts long, and it is already on page 3 of the Bug Reporting section because this last patch introduced so many new bugs, but it's still a thread.
    And, just in case that's not enough, https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/58dga1/v177_bug_megathread/d90hsrt/

Yes, fixing text issues is easy, but you know what? They don't have to list it in the Maintenance notice just to make it look like they're fixing a whole bunch of stuff. They give us heavily abridged Patch Notes, so why do the maintenance notes contain this trash? I am sure that if it was left out, no-one would post an angry "Why were we not informed that this type is getting fixed?" message.
    All posting that does is irritate (or infuriate) people who are waiting for much more significant fixes.
    (I have to say I am flabbergasted that the issue with duplicated items filling up people's Cash inventory and not letting them buy stuff in Cash Shop is not being addressed. That's usually top priority).
    Lilyflower
  • NirNightNirNight
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited October 2016
    i wanted to make fun of the events. now only afterlords and tickets for the chair's free are'nt enough for hallween events without to make a simple quest that somehow don't able to finish him!

so... it's sad.