[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestions for GMS 20th Anniversary

GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
Reactions: 2,845
Member, Private Tester
edited June 13 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello there,

Next year it will be the 20th anniversary of Global MapleStory.
I believe it's recommended to be really special and certainly dreamlike as it was this year with Mayple Island.
I found that Korean MapleStory 21st Anniversary theme was Victoria Cup.
Well, I'm not sure at all how the next year anniversary will be exactly.
However, I wish it will include some special activites with commemorative rewards having the number 20 in designs, including special chairs!
Also, I wish that Maple armors, accessories and weapons from 1st to 11th anniversaries (which were available once again in the Mayple Memoria) will be available again, too.

Unfortunately, this year I missed the chance to get for myself certain untradeable Maple armors, accessories and weapons from 1st to 11th anniversaries for some of my characters.
As the Mayple Memroia has ended, it's no longer possible to trade Mayple Leaf for more Maple armors, accessories and weapons :(.
Mayple Leaf can now only be used to purchase items from Mayple Leaf Shop which is opened until 06/16/2024 at 23:59 UTC.
  1. Do you wish for a special dreamlike GMS 20th anniversary event? Did you like my suggestions?2 votes
    1. Yes, of course! Please design a special dreamlike 20th anniversary event including old Maple equips!
       100% (2 votes)
    2. Yes, of course! Please design a special dreamlike 20th anniversary event!
       0% (0 votes)
    3. No, nothing special is needed. Just bring KMS annivesary event as is without much changes.
       0% (0 votes)
    4. I don't care.
       0% (0 votes)