[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bag/Storage Ideas/COOKING

CareCare
Reactions: 1,200
edited June 17 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I really feel as if we need a update on a bigger bag for our Minerals, production. Now i would love to have 100 slot bags for equip, and all the other bags as we already have but i think its time for an update for at least those items for sure. I like to be organized in my crafts. Or at least create an Storage for just these items. Also i would also note, It would be very cool and nice to be able to make like a mini cooking game or something, and create food with some of the miscellaneous items we gather instead of selling or dropping those items. I feel as it would make use of the items more, and be really fun and cool.
  1. Bigger Mineral bags? Food thoughts2 votes
    1. Yes Bigger bags
       100% (2 votes)
    2. No Bigger bags
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Yes Food
       0% (0 votes)
    4. no Food
       0% (0 votes)
    5. NO to all
       0% (0 votes)
    6. YES to all
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• iBundanceiBundance
    Reactions: 975
    edited June 18
    Stackable items or item reinforcements being a thing again . example CRA items gain tiers . maybe based on star force progression you reduce the chance of items being destroyed. probably doesnt make sense cause nothing i say makes sense today.