[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A Request regarding cutscenes

CallMeTrollCallMeTroll
Reactions: 500
edited June 28 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello Maplers and Maple Staff,

Returning Player here:
I am the kind of player who likes to immerse myself in the storylines of games. I've come to the forums today to make a request.
Please fix the broken youtube links in the various storylines.

The first time I ran into this, I was playing through the Heroes of Maple storyline, and
the fight scene between Phantom, Luminous, and Mercedes during the heist in another dimension is missing. This missing scene is the transition from the pinnacle of an argument, into the characters being exhausted on the floor and the building destroyed.
I was so confused I had to search the KMS version of the video to understand what happened.

As I have progressed further in the game, I have noticed a LOT of the youtube video links are broken, especially in the mid/late game quests. Running into a broken link during an intense story breaks the immersion.
  1. Do you think the Youtube videos in the story should be fixed?2 votes
    1. Yes please!
       100% (2 votes)
    2. Nah, I skip 'em all anyway
       0% (0 votes)