[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

GMS Migration with EU

ThatDudeWhoIsBlockedThatDudeWhoIsBlocked
Reactions: 200
edited September 2016 in General Chat
Hello, so i heard about the GMS migration with EU thing that originally was supposed to take placed on the 28th but got delayed.
My question is, if my country is blocked (Estonia) from playing EMS, GMS and any other nexon game, if the migration is over, can I play GMS finally? I'm so goddamn sad that I can't play this game...

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Why is Estonia blocked from EMS?
  • ThatDudeWhoIsBlockedThatDudeWhoIsBlocked
    edited September 2016
    Same question.
    Here is the link showing that Estonia cant play any Nexon games pretty much:
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/204080189-MapleStory-Region-Limitations
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited September 2016
    I would assume that you can't play because you live in a Communist State, as all of those listed that can't play MapleStory are Communist and only Communist.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    That's really weird. It looks as if someone bought the MapleStory publishing rights for Eastern Europe in 2013. They never actually put up a server, but because they own the rights, EMS or GMS can't allow players from that region on their servers.

If that's the case, then even after the merge you still won't be able to play :-(
  • ThatDudeWhoIsBlockedThatDudeWhoIsBlocked
    edited September 2016
    RIP.