[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tera Blink - Never before - How awesome it is!

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited July 6 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Thank you for bringing me Tera Blink. I am not sure if this was in the game before, but it's my first time seeing it and I absolutely enjoyed it! This is an entirely different level of fun I've always had from the other Burning events, if I have to choose maybe Tera Blink wins by a bit, but both Burning and Blink are just too much fun for me. With Tera Blink, I was able to use the little free time I have these days (there was so much more free time many years ago, obviously) and played a new Mage class I had my eyes on for a while now, Lara. I know she is a fairly new class but the trailer really got me and I've wanted to get started just couldn't set my mind to it until Tera Blink comes along. Blink plus the Burnator I saved, I was able to get a new lvl200 Kanna and now a will-soon-be lvl260 Lara. Yes, I absolutely adore Mage class characters; my very first character, a barely lvl56 Cleric from 10+ years ago, a super lovely and fun nostalgia, played with friends and family in those days (Heal, heal, and more heal. Live, buddies. Be gone, ghouls). I've been simply addicted to the Mage class since then, my 2nd mage character an Ice/Lightning and man was that ice bolt and magic claw some of the most fun skills I've enjoyed at the time; ranged, fancy, and powerful skills, how much more could you ever ask for! Back to the present, Kanna already has some of the coolest and fanciest skill at 3rd job and Lara was just exactly that PLUS a whole new level with the best mobbing skill I've ever seen from the Mage class. So honestly, if anyone is new to Maple and/or is hesitating to start, this may just be the best timing to give 'em a big, big push. Hell, I've already told my little brother (1 year younger and we've played together so much in the old times) to come back just to catch the Blink at the very least, and I am sure he won't stop there after finishing at lvl260 this time once he starts -winks

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
P.s. Some more fun story quest lines, like Golden Beach that boosts levels at lvl30, at lvl200+ would be real nice. Mobbing with cool skills is fun for sure and running through nice stories that also help with levels is fun on a whole new different level.