[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

another suggestion for Hairs system rework

RedRavenRedRaven
Reactions: 1,215
edited October 16 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
how about this alternative ?
make ALL hairs style available year long but only available for 1 week ?
from Week 1 to Week 52
split the male/female hairs evenly among the 52 weeks that 1 year has
you get to keep your horrendous Fear of missing out system, but you also give us a chance to get the hairs
style we want trough the year if we actively play
also better than only bringing them once every 4-10 years(which at that point you never make a sale if you drag
it that long
l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-

MY OLD SUGGESTION BELLOW(ignore it if you read it previously)
give us a full list of all the hairs styles
then have us select at least 20 of our favorite hairs style out of maybe 150+ option....(20 for each genders)
once the hairs style have been selected the game will set these 20 hairs style as rng chance to get
and select 2 hairs style out of the 20 that can be chosen as VIP monthly

for those that are impatient they will have to gamble for their desired hairs style with a 1 on 20 chance to get what they want

l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-

1. do you prefer this new suggered alternative or my old suggestion ?0 votes
    1. this newly suggested alternative
       0% (0 votes)
    2. i prefer your older suggestion
       0% (0 votes)
    3. i dont care, but good luck
       0% (0 votes)
    4. hahahaha(evil laugh)
       0% (0 votes)
    5. i dont need hairs, bald all year long :)
       0% (0 votes)