[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Easiest Way to StarForce Tyrants?

Michaelxv212Michaelxv212
Reactions: 1,470
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Like the title says <3. What's the easiest, safest and most cost efficient way to starforce em

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Don't starforce tyrants. That's the best way. Starforcing them costs too much, has an extremely high fail rate, no protection at 5 and 10 stars like regular equipment, and booms from the 4th star. Best bet is to use superior shielding wards and AEEs to 7 stars and then noboomAEES.

Slower, but IMO much cheaper way, to get to 5 stars is to wait for events where you can earn 5 star no boom EE. Buy guardian scrolls from the rewards shop (so no NX spent) and then just get your tyrants to 5 stars and forget about it until you are rich
  • Michaelxv212Michaelxv212
    edited October 2016
    Well I have 5 stars on all my tyrants but I wanna get to 10 eventually. no booms are non existent in Khroa, so no idea what to do
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Like gamechanger said, you can get to 7 stars by using regular AEE with superior shielding wards (which you can also get in the Rewards Shop).
    Beyond that, though, no-booms are the only safe way.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Michaelxv212

Well I have 5 stars on all my tyrants but I wanna get to 10 eventually. no booms are non existent in Khroa, so no idea what to do
    Get to 7 stars with superior shielding wards and regular AEEs, and then wait for Marvel to return so that new noBooms will enter the game. Its the only safe way to enhance tyrants
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    i just stop at 7, using rp for superior ward-- and using an avdnatge of protection + 5 star 50% chance during events!
  • Michaelxv212Michaelxv212
    edited October 2016
    Yah what are those +5 enhancement scrolls called? Cuz people telling me those +3 ones only take a 0-3 not like 3-6. Thanks guys for all the advice btw