[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

KerBansotKerBansot
Reactions: 1,635
edited October 2016 in Rants and Raves

/enoughsaid
/end"rant"

Comments

• YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited October 2016

mmh cheer up the best totems are comming back soon i hope
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited October 2016
    XD

Lilyflower
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited October 2016
    @Invulgo Yeah that's pretty much been the rest of my results since the event happened. The only dark totems I got were the int ones. It's driving me insane! >.<
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    edited November 2016

Been getting Dark Totems. My main uses INT :P
    Lilyflower
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2016
    I got 3 dark hellia totems the first time I did this event with +1 w. att, +1 w. att, and +3 luk respectively. I will NEVER feel your pain, and am so glad I do not have to xD

May RNGesus smile upon you in the future.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

One of my Kannas is the same. 3 Dark totems, for all stats but INT.

I can't complain, though. I finally got my third Dark Doom on my Hero, after participating in the event every time we've had it (this is the third time, I believe?)
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

One of my Kannas is the same. 3 Dark totems, for all stats but INT.

I can't complain, though. I finally got my third Dark Doom on my Hero, after participating in the event every time we've had it (this is the third time, I believe?)
    Oh nice, I have two Dark Doom totems on my Wild Hunter. Yeah third time, I really like how they removed the statues. This event keeps getting better and better, the RNG isn't really that bad either, if I don't get them this time I will try next time.
    Lilyflower
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    According to this, it's 2% to get a Dark totem (so, about 0.5% to get a Dark totem for your class) and 6% for Gold (1.5% that it's for your class).
    The event lasts 29 days, so assuming we do it every day, the "average Mapler" will end up with 1.45 Dark totems for their class, and 4.35 Gold totems for their class.
    Of course, RNG being what it is, the deviation from that average can be huge...

• ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    This event is so frustrating. Today, I got another 2 dark totems not for my class. At this point, I've gotten every dark totem except for the mage one.
  • DeadMalcolmDeadMalcolm
    Reactions: 1,640
    edited November 2016
    Where the heck you get totems from?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    DeadMalcolm

Where the heck you get totems from?
    Dark Lords of Darkness event.
    To start it, accept the quest from your Star notifier on the left of the screen.
    Then collect the four ETC items and accept the "Dark [whatever]" quests from your Star notifier.
    Do what they tell you to do. Each will give you a Cash equip with stats, that lasts one day.
    Once you have all four Cash equips in your inventory (unequip them if you already equipped them), you can complete the Dark Lords of Darkness quest. It won't take the Cash equips away, so you can wear them after.
    The Dark Lords of Darkness quest gives you 10 "Dark Racks" in the cash tab of your inventory. Double-click those to get totems.
    Good luck.