[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blaze Wizards botters in Herb Town

StayGoldStayGold
Reactions: 1,670
edited October 2016 in General Chat
I don't know where this kind of post goes or if this is even allowed.. but..
From 12:00AM-1:30AM PST and even from 11:00AM-12:00PM PST on October 28 (today), I decided to train my level 115 Shadower at the Herb Town Mr. Alli maps in hopes of getting their familiars (for HP and MP recovery). However, when I went to through the Herb Town mob maps to get to Old Swamp and Isolated Swamp, I saw a Blaze Wizard botter in almost every map. They were all level 134s fully dressed in Muspell Magician gear, each with a Puffram pet at their side. Their IGNs consist of 2 numbers in front of 3-4 letters and then a mix of 2-3 letters and numbers at the end.

Other details:
World/Server Name: Broa
Channels: 1-20
Map(s): 10-Year-Old Herb Garden, 50-Year-Old Herb Garden, Bellflower Valley, 100-Year-Old Herb Garden, Old Swamp, Isolated Swamp.

Could you please have a few GMs look into this issue? Thanks.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Hi, you should submit a ticket to Nexon detailing the botters. If possible, please include a screenshot in the ticket (not on the forum, please) by pressing the Scroll Lock key and looking in your C:\Nexon\Library\maplestory\appdata folder (alternatively, use the Print Screen key, open MS paint, and press CTRL+V).

We used to have a Moderator Contact forum specifically for the forums, but that doesn't appear to be set up right now, which means tickets and in-game reporting are the fastest ways to reach GMs.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Actually the fastest way to reach a GM is the Live Chat.
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited October 2016
    Neospector

Hi, you should submit a ticket to Nexon detailing the botters. If possible, please include a screenshot in the ticket (not on the forum, please) by pressing the Scroll Lock key and looking in your C:\Nexon\Library\maplestory\appdata folder (alternatively, use the Print Screen key, open MS paint, and press CTRL+V).

We used to have a Moderator Contact forum specifically for the forums, but that doesn't appear to be set up right now, which means tickets and in-game reporting are the fastest ways to reach GMs.
    Hey Neo, thanks for responding. The in-game reporting system doesn't seem to work for me because I reported two two different botters this morning, and at the moment, I still see the SAME botters I reported IN-GAME. Hopefully the ticket system will "work better".
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Actually the fastest way to reach a GM is the Live Chat.
    I'm in the America/Los Angeles region, and Customer Support Live Chat isn't available until 1pm tomorrow. Thanks though. I will keep this in mind for future reporting.
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited October 2016
    not only in herb town, but also Dark World Tree and some maps in Scrapyard/Deck and Warrior Ground
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    StayGold
    StayGold said:

Hey Neo, thanks for responding. The in-game reporting system doesn't seem to work for me because I reported two two different botters this morning, and at the moment, I still see the SAME botters I reported IN-GAME. Hopefully the ticket system will "work better".
    Reporting simply alerts GMs to the presense of botters, a GM has to go over the report. I'd suggest waiting at least a day, although for multiple reports it's always best to do a ticket instead (so that you can report multiple people at once).
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited October 2016
    They're also in the rooms inside the Golden Temple (except Room of Suffering) but run away as soon as someone comes inside.