[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster Park Reborn using up clear count

KerBansotKerBansot
Reactions: 1,635
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Item/Functionality

Brief bug summary: Monster Park reborn coupon is not working as intended and using up clear counts.

More details:
According to the item description pasted below, the daily limit will not be used up if I clear the dungeon with this on hand.

However, this does not seem to be true. As I had all 5 coupons in my inventory (from completing azure crowns) when I went into monster park. The first two runs, it used up the free clears but did not take a coupon. So I went in two more times. A coupon has been taken both times. However, a clear count has also been deducted.

Proof below:

Steps to reproduce:
Finish azure charm achievement.
Go to Monster Park
Do Monster Park

Character name: YourMayKer

Character level: 216

Character job: Buccaneer

World name: Demethos

Date and time of the incident: 11/6/2016 6:43AM PST

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2016
    Your "daily limit" is just 2, where all entries after that require the coupons (meaning if you have the coupons in your inventory, they won't be removed until after two entries). It's just worded weirdly. You can only enter a total of 7 times per day per account and the coupons are working as intended.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited November 2016
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

Your "daily limit" is just 2, where all entries after that require the coupons (meaning if you have the coupons in your inventory, they won't be removed until after two entries). It's just worded weirdly. You can only enter a total of 7 times per day per account and the coupons are working as intended.
    Awww Always thought the daily limit didn't refer to the free entries but the 7 total.