[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Luna?

MortalBladeMortalBlade
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
So since every european character got moved to Luna,i was wondering.
Where is Luna?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Geographically? In Europe. I assume it's running on the same server computers that Kradia and Demethos used to run on.

In the game? The maintenance to make it accessible isn't over yet. Once it is, when you log in, there will be an extra screen before the server-select, in which you'll have to choose between America and Europe. If you click Europe you'll be taken to the channel select page for Luna. (Or maybe a world-select page that only includes Luna... I don't know how stupid Nexon is going to be with that, tbh)
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Geographically? In Europe. I assume it's running on the same server computers that Kradia and Demethos used to run on.

In the game? The maintenance to make it accessible isn't over yet. Once it is, when you log in, there will be an extra screen before the server-select, in which you'll have to choose between America and Europe. If you click Europe you'll be taken to the channel select page for Luna. (Or maybe a world-select page that only includes Luna... I don't know how stupid Nexon is going to be with that, tbh)
    There probably will be a server selection screen before the channel selection :/ But atleast we know we are getting one more server then luna sometime in the future xd