[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bichon paw still missing

lizzybethlizzybeth
Reactions: 1,320
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
okay so I'm still missing my bichon paw and I still want it back...is anyone still missing theirs? I did not receive a box for a replacement and I still currently have the witches staff in my cs inventory

Comments

• pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited November 2016
    Same here. I've been told to submit a ticket, but am not getting my hopes up about it, because after I submitted my ticket with evidence they told me "this process may take some time so please be patient". I'm not expecting to receive the replacement anytime soon.

My pessimistic view stems from another compensation they were supposed to distribute back in August. They didn't actually give out the android to affected people in that maintenance, much like this Bichon Weapon (though apparently this time round, they were better and a few people did receive the Bichon Paw Staff). After a long ticket exchange for a few weeks, the GM said they would close my ticket and contact me when news about replacing the android coupon became available. I'm still yet to receive a reply.

Let's hope replacing this Bichon Paw Staff weapon doesn't take 3 months (and still going) like the android coupon replacement.
    lizzybeth