[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add a change Region button

PerceptivityPerceptivity
Reactions: 2,820
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As title saying it would be great not having to shut down my client everytime I wanna go from luna to Reboot :/
Or from reboot/other gms server to Luna.
That is my suggestion :)
ManiOh

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Use GameLauncher.exe instead of the Nexon Launcher.

Using the "exit" button on the Login screen takes you back to Region Select.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

While this works, Nexon should add the functionality to Nexon Launcher considering they are pushing hard to make that the goto way to launch and update the game
    Yonax
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

I did not know this Ty for telling :) still want them to add the feature to the launcher :)
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited November 2016
    Also there's some lag after selecting region. It nearly crashes my client every time on fresh launch.