[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please Implement Kms SFX Sounds Effects for skills

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So i was just watching youtuben now , and i found out that almost every skill in kms sounds different then on gms, For Exmp:Phantom:Mille Aiguilles,Shroud walk,Mille Cartes,Penobre,Flash Jump. Dual Blade:Phantom Blow,Blade Fury. Cannoner:Cannon Bazooka,Cannon Barrage. now buffs:Rage,Katara Booster,and every other Explorer Booster skill, just go and listen to the gms version and after that go listen to the kms some skills feel like they are missing SOME Sound Effects, I'm not saying they are sounds Extremely Diffrent the gms SOME Skils but they do sound that they got one extra sounds effects, for exmp: mille sounds much more crisper in kms go to gms start using mille on a mob and in a town, then go listen to a kms phantom with maple sounds on not music JUST TELL ME THAT YOU DONT HEAR THE DIFFRRENCE, or better Rage Sounds Completely diffrent in kms then gms so is Mille Cartes And please before you youll say THEY sounds the same go listen to Both versions with MAPLE SOUNDS ON and TRY to to tell me they sound the same mopst drastic one are Explorer Booster skills and Rage, Please nexon enough Torturing our ears just do EVERYONE A BIG FAVOR AND STATR COPY PASTING THE SOUNDS SKILLS LIKE EVERY OTHER VERSION OF MAPLE DOES KMS,TMS,CMS,EMS(Before it got Gms version)
So please just implement kms SFX/Sound Table W.E Because there is a Differrence with skills sfx so please fix it have a nice day and Happy mapling :D
Oh and before someone says that Db sfx are the same as kms kms updated them again .
Also some skills sound higher pitched in Kms.
Lilyflower
  1. Should Gms Implement Kms SFX (Sound Effects)?5 votes
    1. KMS SFX FTW!!!!!!!
       40% (2 votes)
    2. No We should stick with our Poop SFX D:
       60% (3 votes)
    3. PLease Nexon Please Give it to US !
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    That's one hell of an unbiased poll you have there.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    I agree and liking the idea but to nexon it's gonna take ages.