[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A possible solution for the inventory problems

WildNekoWildNeko
Reactions: 1,110
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
If I have to name it, I would be "The Vault"

The system is the same that you can find in the MMORPG Eden Eternal but with a small changes.
This is a SS of the “Vault” of Eden Eternal (Here is called “Archive”)

This is how it works in Eden Eternal:
You can archive certain items in your inventory like epic weapons/armours, mounts, Cash Equips, etc. And you can withdraw ANY item in ANY character of the account.

Having the same system in Maple would be very OP and not to mention that Maple has very diferent kind of items, thats why I propose these changes:

*You can store in the “Vault” EVERY single droppable item in the game (Of curse, after a wipe of duped/unnecessary items). When you store a item, that item will be highlighted in the “Vault” (like in the Pink Bean Museum UI we had months ago) and will have an additional mark (a green dot or something). When you withdraw the item, it will still be highlighted but the mark will be gone or turned gray (to indicate that the item is registered, but is not in the “Vault”).

*You can store only 1 item of the same type (e.g. Only 1 Power Elixir).

*The “Vault” will have categories and sub categories (e.g: Weapons > Crossbows, Useable > Recipes, Useable > Potions, etc.)

*All USE/ETC/SETUP items in the “Vault” can be withdrawn by any character in the same world. Here I would add the CASH items too like a shared CS storage, but thats untill Nexon wants.

*For EQUIPS and CASH only the character that store the item can withdraw it.

*When you register an item you get 1 “Vault point”, the “Vault points” are shown next to our fame points in the character info UI. The points are only to show our “collection” to other maplers. Maybe Nexon can add a “Vault points” category in the rankings of the official page.

*You can access the “Vault” in any town with a new NPC.

The purpose of this suggestion is not to have an additional storage or move items between or characters. The purpose is to allow us to keep rare/limited/event items without sacrifice other items and inventory space (Chairs, titles, Black Heaven rings and hats, I'm looking at you).

What do you think?

Comments

• JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited November 2016
    Not likely going to happen knowing how greedy Nexon can be, but worth the shot.

+1 to this.