[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Boss Recommendations with Provided Stats

StayGoldStayGold
Reactions: 1,670
edited November 2016 in General Chat
I'm a level 153 Shadower.
I have 51-55k range (buffed).
I have 78% Boss Damage and ~65% Ignore Def.
Wearing full RA and 3/4 Sup Gollux Set.

What bosses can I fight/have a chance at beating?

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Normal Gollux. Maybe PB, easy magnus. Normal Hilla, cHT if you don't mind it taking a while and are quick on the pots (longer that fight lasts the more chance of you getting hit by a nasty 1/1 + stun + rock falling on you combo which kills you). But I think those are all of the big bosses that you can take down at that range
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Your level is going to pretty much dictate what you're able to deal with at the moment.
  • StayGoldStayGold
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Your level is going to pretty much dictate what you're able to deal with at the moment.
    Oops, I forgot to put that I'm level 153.

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Do you want to do bosses for exp, reward points or just "hey let's see if I can pull this off without getting my ass kicked!"?

Honestly if any of those are your answer, what you can take on and have a chance of, y'know, not dying are normal Hilla, easy Magnus, normal Gollux(maybe, you'll have to practice at that if you get past the prequests), normal Zakum, normal Ranmaru, Root Abyss, normal Von Leon(again, if you've done the prequests).

Once you hit 160, you can take a shot at normal Horntail.
  • StayGoldStayGold
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Do you want to do bosses for exp, reward points or just "hey let's see if I can pull this off without getting my ass kicked!"?

Honestly if any of those are your answer, what you can take on and have a chance of, y'know, not dying are normal Hilla, easy Magnus, normal Gollux(maybe, you'll have to practice at that if you get past the prequests), normal Zakum, normal Ranmaru, Root Abyss, normal Von Leon(again, if you've done the prequests).

Once you hit 160, you can take a shot at normal Horntail.
    Ok, thank you. And my answer for bossing is "hey let's see if I can pull this off without getting my ass kicked!"? because I haven't done anything past normal Von Leon, normal Ranmaru, Easy Mag, Normal Hilla, Normal Zak, and Normal Horntail in the past.