[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mistakenly banned?

ZydeaZydea
Reactions: 100
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
I logged in today to do my dailies and was randomly dc'ed while facing the final stage. After, I was unable to login for 2 hours (nothing happened when i pressed login or i got "this account is already logged in" ) Now, when trying to login, I get "your account has been blocked for hacking or illegal use of third-party programs [perm]... Can I speak to a GM??

Comments

• ZydeaZydea
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Zydea
    Zydea said:

I logged in today to do my dailies and was randomly dc'ed while facing the final stage. After, I was unable to login for 2 hours (nothing happened when i pressed login or i got "this account is already logged in" ) Now, when trying to login, I get "your account has been blocked for hacking or illegal use of third-party programs [perm]... Can I speak to a GM??

account email : -Removed-
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    You're gonna have to go here if you want any sort of help with an account ban. That's not handled on the forums for, y'know, pretty obvious reasons.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Hi, please don't reveal your account email on the forums. It's not a secure channel. Send a ticket to contact a GM. You don't need to reveal your email there either, Nexon can see it.