[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New haste event

Marga95Marga95
Reactions: 880
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Hello how to get The haste dmg skin? And what you get if you finish The crazy 44k kills box quest?

Comments

• Marga95Marga95
    edited November 2016
    Thank you ;)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Given what I've found out through personal experience, the first week's 44,444 killquest gives you a chair. I can only presume that the second week's 44,444 quest will give the damage skin and, if you completed it both weeks, a title that it's currently unknown whether it gives stats or not.

If only we had some sort of details of the event that we could read, so as to achieve clarification on confusing points... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Given what I've found out through personal experience, the first week's 44,444 killquest gives you a chair. I can only presume that the second week's 44,444 quest will give the damage skin and, if you completed it both weeks, a title that it's currently unknown whether it gives stats or not.

If only we had some sort of details of the event that we could read, so as to achieve clarification on confusing points... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Read The link deemon have post and you can see all details