[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returning Player (Fresh Start) - Which Server?

KMFKMF
Reactions: 860
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Hello there, I decided to return to maplestory and I plan to start over. What server should I consider joining (Non-Reboot)

I'm mainly just looking to make friends and join a active guild and alliance, however I'm also looking for good economy and medium population. I don't want to end up on a dead server and put time and money into it, to only be playing solo ETC.

For now I've decided to pick ether Scania/Windia or a decent alliance worlds.

I plan on making one of each class type Warrior, Thief, Mage, Pirate, Archer. I plan on leveling them all pretty much equally, no plans for making mains or funding ATM.

For those who are willing to help me, it's not needed as I can afford NX, in saying that doesn't mean I will buy any NX. My main goal for now is just to level and do quest, events and monster book.

Classes - I've decided to make of each type.

Warrior - Hayato
Thief - Phantom
Mage - Kanna
Pirate - Mechanic
Archer - Mercedes

So I look forward to your suggestions for servers, and in general.

Sincerely - KMF

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Scania is the most popular server besides Reboot, and I have always heard how good the economy is there, so I'd suggest there.
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    yeah, i'd say Scania too, most of the worlds are dieing or already dead but Scania is still the most populated