[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

back for v

macedomacedo
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in General Chat
hi I wasent around for a lot of time and wanted to come back for the v update but I have two dilemas 1)I am really having trouble of choosing which world to play one reboot Scania or luna I live in Europe but my ping is really good so is luna decent populated equal or less then sacnia 2)I have trouble choosing which class to main between those fivekinesis,wind archer,blaze wizard,kaiser,night lord and I a wiling to put some money Into developing my charcte
  1. which one will you recomend more4 votes
    1. kinesis
       0% (0 votes)
    2. wind archer
       50% (2 votes)
    3. kaiser
       0% (0 votes)
    4. blaze wizard
       0% (0 votes)
    5. night lord
       50% (2 votes)

Comments

• VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited November 2016
    GMS Reboot is the most populated, if that's what you're looking for.
    Personally, not a fan of the 5 classes, but if I had to choose it'd be NL, altho WA is kinda appealing to me cause my main is a BM.
    but don't let others pick for you, just watch some vids and decide for yourself, after all you're the one playing the character