[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

stuck in map / heroes of maple

DancemonDancemon
Reactions: 1,535
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Since the huge lag makes the normal gaming impossible i tried doing the Heroes of maple quest instead
This results in getting stuck in a map, without the lag though, lol

Bug type: getting stuck in map

Brief bug summary: i hang around in an airship in heroes of maple and nothing happens

More details: unable to use teleport, go to some Boss or have a Beasttamer get you out with regroup from that map

(anything not included in the other sections of your report) quit game and logging back in just puts you right back in the map

Steps to reproduce: unable to do it again since i remain stuck, guess doing the heroes of maple questline should do the trick

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Torafugu

Character level: 216

Character job: kanna

World name: luna

Date and time of the incident: 11/18/2016 15,43UTC

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time) UTC +1

BlueOcean

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Are you referring to the airship scene in act 1.5?

If so, you're not stuck. Speak with NPC Kiruru and he will fly you to visit the other heroes.
  • DancemonDancemon
    edited November 2016
    that is the airship i am on i guess
    i tried to Chat with kiruru but got no Response so i guessed it was an inactive NPC
    Probably this is due to the huge lag issues we are having which makes it very hard to turn in any quests or talk to npc
    guess i will Keep trying, thank you
    BlueOcean
  • DancemonDancemon
    edited November 2016
    tried and tried again untill it functioned, ty
    guess this post can be deleted
    BlueOcean