[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hot time in Luna (EMS)

DatboiHodorDatboiHodor
Reactions: 800
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Non-GMS Content Discussion
Hello there,
I logged into my account to claim the rewards of the black friday hot week. On Reboot, it worked just like I expected it to. But when i wanted to claim the rewards on my Luna account, I found i wasn't able to. Now this can either be a bug or Luna still being excluded from GMS events. I would like to hear Nexon's official statement on this matter.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    It's a bug. They forgot Luna.

However, if you're using the same account for both servers, you can only claim the Hot Week gifts on one.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    It actually doesn't work for Luna, i tested with a European Account i didn't get in Global.
  • DatboiHodorDatboiHodor
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

It's a bug. They forgot Luna.

However, if you're using the same account for both servers, you can only claim the Hot Week gifts on one.
    I tried to claim the rewards in Luna first, but was unable to find the quest connected to the hot time.