[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash-Meso transfer

KingopiratesKingopirates
Reactions: 1,620
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
How does nexon respond to the many people buying mesos directly from sites like mmose, people transferring direct mesos?
We see it evrywhere: people on fm or around henesis screaming: 10$:100m meso@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
We can obviously not be surten if we actually get our mesos after, but is it also against policy? It would only be perfectly understandble if nexon only allows nexon purchases.
But personally I have failed to find any referring to it not beeing alowed.(be welcome to correct me)
Also maple has been getting mesos by selling the ITEMS from cash shop since the beginnings of time, it made Maple what it is now.....
But if these sites are beeing a pain by competing vs nexon, is a meso-cash purchase really that bad of an idea?
Alot would change to the dislike of many, but i would like to know how the nexon-employees see this, and how players see the pro's and cons of these questionable situations.

Comments