[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FIX THIS GAME

lizzybethlizzybeth
Reactions: 1,320
edited November 2016 in Rants and Raves
OKAY FIRST OFF YOU GUYS SHOULDNT EVEN BE CONSIDERING UPDATING TO 5TH THE GAME HAS SO MANY UNDERLYING ISSUES. THE EVENT HALL LAG IS STILL THERE AND PEOPLE LITERALLY CANT EXCHANGE COINS..SECOND...THE SERVER LAG IS UNREAL....NO ONE CAN TRAIN OR EVEN OPEN A SHOP.....THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND...YES WERE EXCITED FOR 5TH JOB BUT THE GAME NEEDS MAJOR FIXING BEFORE YOU ADD SOMETHING ELSE BIG AND SCREW IT UP EVEN MORE....>.<FIX THIS LAG!!!
Lilyflower

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    How, pray tell, should they go about fixing the lag?
  • ValryiaValryia
    Reactions: 990
    edited November 2016
    I wonder. It is one of the most played games in asia, how is the lag over there? Do they just have excellent Internet?
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Valryia
    Valryia said:

I wonder. It is one of the most played games in asia, how is the lag over there? Do they just have excellent Internet?
    KMS, has no lag at all and yes the internet is there really good as well.
    Lilyflower
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    actually i think Vth update/patch sould and it will fix most things
    most of the things are redesigned
    i hope they wont just raw add this patch/update to this mess like they did to all and made even more issues in the past
    instead now they sud to rework from the root and implement the new patch/update
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Yonax
    Yonax said:

Valryia
    Valryia said:

KMS, has no lag at all and yes the internet is there really good as well.
    South Korean internet is among the best in the world for speeds and latency. Way, way ahead of what the US is at. Of course it helps that they have a small country geographically, which means its far easier for them to wire the entire country up with highspeed cables. That just isn't that practical in the US.
    Lilyflower