[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring PVP back

UppersoulzUppersoulz
Reactions: 860
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There are alot of people like me who love PvP against other people and it will let players stick too the game even more. Change the damage cap in PvP "even" for everybody for preventing getting one shotted. Why should it get removed if it just could be an sub event ? ;). I really miss PvP like alot of people do. So any plans to bring it back?, I played with alot of friends back than and it was fun, and suddenly it's removed??.
  1. Bring back PvP JUST FOR THE FUN5 votes
    1. HELL YEA
       40% (2 votes)
    2. NAH...
       40% (2 votes)
    3. Neutral
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited November 2016
    As much as I enjoyed PVP while it was around, sorry I'm gonna have to vote no. Nexon can't manage the current game as it is. Having them implement a revamped PVP system will only backtrack them even more from the backtrack they have already backtracked from backtracking from backtrack. They are so far behind in fixing old, current, and new issues(along with the 5th job release), they won't be able to deliver the experience you're hoping for.