[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

An overlooked ring...

DragventurerDragventurer
Reactions: 1,701
edited November 2016 in General Chat
... unleashes its full vitality. image Anyways, I showed this to a few people and most of them asked me in shock: What?! How?! I'm just here simply... laughing (a bit). Anyways, its not the Takeno Konoko skill, and it's not the shade link (Before anyone asks, yes it's possible to survive with the Shade link), but the ring. I've tested it myself and it doesn't work on Magnus metors :/ But still, pretty cool that it can survive a cvell beam (before anyone asks, yes I can sit on a chair and survive the beam. Done it before but died at the last second because I casted the skill too early)

Tldr: Krr ring is op, and overlooked. Though it has a major downside (can't move left/right/jump/duck but attacking/using a skill/being knockbacked by a skill like cvell beam is possible) it's still pretty useful as a panic button.
Note: To survive the cvell beam you need a level 3 krr ring
Other note: Do Stellar Dectectives PQ to do it, and most of you are just going to hold spacebar the entire time .-.
InvulgoJettLuvsU

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    What is the Krr ring?
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited November 2016
    gamechanger

What is the Krr ring?
    It's from the Stellar Detectives
    Very Sturdy Krrr Ring: Req. Lv: 120, Untradeable. STR/INT/DEX/LUK: +4. MaxHP/MaxMP: +40. Damage Absorption: +4%. Grants a skill that ignores all damage temporarily, but makes the player immobile
    Lilyflower
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited November 2016
    Mechs' mainly useless map skill also works as a panic button just so ya know (and god is it needed for czak)
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Ah right, I almost forgot the Stellar Detective's rings are pretty much different variations of the special cores in 5th job.
  • DragventurerDragventurer
    edited November 2016
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

Mechs' mainly useless map skill also works as a panic button just so ya know (and god is it needed for czak)
    Lol really? Didn't know that until now

• DragventurerDragventurer
    edited November 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

Ah right, I almost forgot the Stellar Detective's rings are pretty much different variations of the special cores in 5th job.
    Yep pretty much. Seems like I already advanced to 5th job! lol nah