[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is Virtual Pc's against the rules?

FeverJawsFeverJaws
Reactions: 640
edited November 2016 in General Chat
can we get some confirmation? about this matter is Virtual machines aka VM against TOS? since your not actually doing anything that modifys the game or anything your just making a virtual pc under a different ip.

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited November 2016
    It is against the TOS.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited November 2016
    Like Peep said it's against the Terms of Service. You may however play from two accounts if you use a second physical computer. It's allowed, but also a grey area. For instance using two computers to exploit events might get you banned.
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    edited November 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

Like Peep said it's against the Terms of Service. You may however play from two accounts if you use a second physical computer. It's allowed, but also a grey area. For instance using two computers to exploit events might get you banned.
    mate. using two computers to exploit events? wtf. i dont know if u are trying to troll or something or nexon's logic doesn't follow ..

exploit has nothing to do with having 2 pcs. or 2 accounts.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

In this context exploit means to make use of (a situation) in a way considered unfair. One example is for instance rigging games, for instance playing against yourself in Murgoth Dungeon to get lots of rewards and high end Souls to make massive profit in the Free Market.
    Lilyflower
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    edited November 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

In this context exploit means to make use of (a situation) in a way considered unfair. One example is for instance rigging games, for instance playing against yourself in Murgoth Dungeon to get lots of rewards and high end Souls to make massive profit in the Free Market.
    well i hoped u knew what events i ment :D obvious that is exploiting. that i understand lol