[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I'm back!

HiekHiek
Reactions: 925
edited November 2016 in General Chat
So I'm excited for the V Update/5th Jobs, etc so I decided to rejoin but completely start over and leave Bera for Reboot.
(Goodbye all my Link Skills/Cards)
Which 5th Job Class do you think is the flashiest in your opinion?
Mine are: Dawn Warrior and Zero.

But at the same time, I don't want to use MapleStory from the Launcher, instead I'd rather use Steam since I've been using it a lot lately and have friends on there, but I can't because I have a really old account that's been linked to it by mistake for years that I don't use, so I googled if there was a way to unlink it or change what account can be linked and saw some post's on Reddit, and through other resources saying you can actually send in a Ticket and request it, so I did.

GM Replied to my ticket asking for the Email that was linked to the Steam Account + 3 Character Names to verify, so I responded to it with the proper information.
It's been 21 hours now. (I know, I'm getting a bit impatient) but I also saw someone say they asked for this request through a Live Chat which only took around 10 minutes, so now I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to find the Nexon Live Chat, it says you need to be logged in the support page, which I did, but I still don't see the chat.

It's also currently the Chat Hours.
Regular Chat hours:

• Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
• Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM PST
Also, pardon me if this is the wrong section by the way.

TL;DR
Does anyone know if the Live Chat was removed?