[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Regarding Account Migration

ThundaaaThundaaa
Reactions: 100
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
Just tried to get into Maplestory again after a while.
Came to see this Migration thing and it looks like I am too late now...?

Does this basicly mean that all my EU data is now permanently lost?

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2016
    You can still migrate your account over on nexoneu.com if you haven't already, you're not too late!
    You won't have access to your EMS characters immediately, I believe they will be migrated at a later maintenance.
  • ThundaaaThundaaa
    edited November 2016
    Thanks a lot!

Now however, I am facing a different problem. Using the account Migration I get offered on the eu website, My ID and Password no longer seem to be working...?

I did try a few times to ensure that I didn't type anything wrong.

I also tried to reset my password, but I get the message "The verification code or your new password is invalid. Please try again."
    And yes, I also tried that a few times. With different passwords and 3 different requested codes.

My account was inactive for a while and I was forced to change my password the first time I logged in (yesterday). The newly created password works on nexon.net , but not on the european site.(I did try old and new on the eu site)

I did not get any notification, nor did I accept anything regarding the migration as far as I can tell.
  • kasmaticskasmatics
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    same problem with me, been at this 2 weeks now trying get all my info, they first linked up all my stuff and none of it was mine was someone elses chars, now they wont give me the account info back, explained sent them emails confirmation of my account but its no longer linked to that email address, and they don't really seem like they want to help, started this char over 10 years ago, 1 of the first official grinders when grinding to 120 took weeks lol, even did pre quest to lvl 200 but looks like its lost forever, and unfortunately i will never play again if i don't get it back
  • ThundaaaThundaaa
    edited November 2016
    Sounds sad >:.

I did write a ticket but got no answer yet. Will certainly inform you if I find a way to retrieve my Characters/Account