[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterland

DeynerDeyner
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Hello anybody Ill try to finish the missions in the Afterland, but i have a problem in land of warrior i had all the other missions include break the wall in riches land, and i need to proceed do the statue in the warrior land, ill try all combinations, ill see comments in youtube in ohter webs thats need rain and next talk with the statue after with the Pirate Edgar and finally with the statue, but in my case dont work i ll continue and continue differents types off wheaters, hits, become a giant and hit, change to day/ nigth, rainy suny and rays and nothing, well is imposible to restart and is bad i like the stories and missiones but isnt the first time that i cant finish one, please can u repair or restart??? PD: Repat again i try too with rainy and nothing

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format via the MapleStory Bug Reporting Guidelines when posting in this subforum.

Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:
(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:
Character level:
Character job:
World name:
Date and time of the incident:

Comments

• Innocent697Innocent697
    Reactions: 520
    edited November 2016
    okay, I have no idea what you are talking about but if you are talking about the last key that you might be missing.. you might have to accept it from the bag in riches land. However, there is currently a bug/glitch or whatever you call it where if you break the wall before accepting the mission from the bag you can't get the last key. The bag's mission is about the statue, the rain and stuff. so sucks to be you if you want the totems. Ps: I'm still waiting for that last key for my totems, Fyi I F*cked up too so, I have no right to laugh at you.