[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hype for Job V

PrincessNinjatoPrincessNinjato
Reactions: 1,845
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in General Chat
I can not wait to see how things turn out with this update coming.
New moves, New changes, Some stat features remove...Some made more sense..

Now that I think about it...Items I have with Avoid or acc. stuff...Will those just go away and I have to use a cube or something or scroll to add an extra line....Eh....I'll worry about it when that time comes.

I already did my ToT quest and saved my player in the right spot so now I play the waiting game.

Also I made this silly little thing

JettLuvsU

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    The potential lines will be replaced with other, equally useless potential lines (I think "max HP" and "max MP" mostly).

We still have two weeks before we can do the 5th job advancement, so there isn't much point in "saving your player in the right spot" at this time.
  • PrincessNinjatoPrincessNinjato
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Good to know, That had me worried for a second,
    Sooo excited!
    Oh wow...Well this will give me more time to farm for meso for that core nightmare
  • KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited November 2016
    What did you mean by - "I already did my ToT quest and saved my player in the right spot so now I play the waiting game."
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

What did you mean by - "I already did my ToT quest and saved my player in the right spot so now I play the waiting game."
    To make the 5th job advancement, you need to complete the Kao questline in Temple of Time (I.E. the Amnesiac Temple Keeper's quests), up until the point where he takes off his hood.

This also means that, without a hyper teleport rock, you need to complete the general Temple of Time questline (kill 333 mobs for each room) as well.
  • PrincessNinjatoPrincessNinjato
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Sorry for the confusion, I jumped the gun a bit.
    After I was told the Job V would be later and I reviewed the info coming with this patch I see I got too excited and went about my day and left the temple of time and did some boss runs and farmed for meso's
    Looks like I got some time to kill since Maple is down at the moment but again.
    Sorry for the confusion