[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FINGER CROSSED!!!! (merge hope)

TribalStarTribalStar
Reactions: 1,015
edited November 2016 in General Chat
I hope we get our accounts back now. Come on Nexon don't let us down! ><

I been on a old account in the American server, been leveling some of the new classes, can't wait to get back on my lvl 200 NL <3
  1. Whose still waiting for there account to merge?6 votes
    1. I am still waiting
       50% (3 votes)
    2. I have my account, sorry you don't
       33% (2 votes)
    3. I gave up and moved to global servers D:
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• MachoDanshakuMachoDanshaku
    Reactions: 750
    edited November 2016
    Took me 5 years to get to lvl 200 back in the good old days before potential. Now I check back and my beautiful Shadower is deleted.... I was one week late for the merge deadline... x(
    16 year old me would scream in agony if he knew this would happen..
  • TribalStarTribalStar
    edited November 2016
    MachoDanshaku

Took me 5 years to get to lvl 200 back in the good old days before potential. Now I check back and my beautiful Shadower is deleted.... I was one week late for the merge deadline... x(
    16 year old me would scream in agony if he knew this would happen..
    Took me a much longer time cause in old maple getting to 100 was a challenge. I remember 1 level normally took 10 hours or more. I am kind of glad they have nerfed the leveling but at the same tie it has put a lot of people off maple sadly :(
  • MachoDanshakuMachoDanshaku
    Reactions: 750
    edited November 2016
    Yeah the early days of maple was hell. My classmates back in high school called me a no-lifer for having a lvl 50 char, haha. Even after 4th job came out leveling was quite slow:199-200 took me 32-36 hours with 2x exp. Insane.
  • MoltenMuffinMoltenMuffin
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    I swear, If this doesn't complete my migration, I'll just uninstall and forget about this game again - been waiting 18 days now.
    They should really put an estimate for migrations, been waiting for nothing so far, testing every day just to be disappointed.
  • TribalStarTribalStar
    edited November 2016
    MoltenMuffin

I swear, If this doesn't complete my migration, I'll just uninstall and forget about this game again - been waiting 18 days now.
    They should really put an estimate for migrations, been waiting for nothing so far, testing every day just to be disappointed.
    Sadly I just tried and nothing, I don't know why this is such a hard process, its not hard to transfer data to another server!