[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Preset Avatars & Usernames

ToymakerToymaker
Reactions: 1,530
edited September 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
I'm not sure how I feel with using only preset avatars. :(
Granted, I wasn't super active on the forum lately and only knew of forum switch by word of mouth.

My other two usernames of choice were taken too. So I had to pick this one. Lol.

Comments

• KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Iaidoka said:

Granted, I wasn't super active on the forum lately and only knew of forum switch by word of mouth.

My other two usernames of choice were taken too. So I had to pick this one. Lol.
    Did you have one of the taken usernames on the old forums?

Also - We plan on implementing custom avatars in the future.
    Toymaker
  • ToymakerToymaker
    Reactions: 1,530
    edited September 2016
    KThxBaiNao

<

Yeah, I had two usernames taken on the old forum. I was hoping to use another username though seeing as how the other guy no longer actively posts on it. :P
    It was Toymaker and CorinL. I was trying my luck with Corin. :D
  • DetrivanceDetrivance
    Reactions: 2,405
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Iaidoka said:

Custom Icons would be nice. But I think the usernames should be the first priority for Nexon. I know some people really would like to keep their usernames where as others wanted a change. I for one didn't even get prompted to change mine when I logged in so now I'm still stuck with my middle school username.