[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Throwaway Forum Accounts 11/30/16

StayGoldStayGold
Reactions: 1,670
edited November 2016 in Rants and Raves
Anyone else notice the throwaway accounts being created on these forums? I swear.. most (if not all) of the throwaway accounts on here are just complaining about how long the maintenance is taking and how much NexonNA sucks at doing their jobs.

However, I will agree that NexonNA could do a better job at hiring more competent people for Admin positions, because after seeing and hearing about how the staff don't even know about simple features in the game (i.e. Dimensional Mirror) even when they are the ones monitoring the game, it's very appalling to realize that I'm playing a game that's worked on by people who've never played MapleStory before.

Lastly, telling NexonNA employees to "get it together" and "do a better job next time" won't do anything to help the employees be better at doing their jobs.

I'm just expressing my discontent with what I see on the forums at the moment.

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited December 2016
    It's a thing that will happen with every patch, I used to be on the receiving end and tbh it does suck to hear you are "terrible at your job".
    Sometimes people don't really get what each member of the team actually does, who fixes bugs etc.

However, I am pretty surprised that the game breaking critical damage bug managed to get through the final testing that should have been done.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Why do you think those are throwaway accounts?

I believe these are just players who don't normally go on the forums, but since the game is down so long they are both annoyed and bored enough to finally log in and express their displeasure.
    LuxxLilyflower
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

I believe these are just players who don't normally go on the forums, but since the game is down so long they are both annoyed and bored enough to finally log in and express their displeasure.

ya i mostly dont come on here anymore
    because my forum name was changed for being inaproprate
    even tho it was my beta ign>.<
    im on here because im boared as salted crackers

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

I'm just stating my opinion on what I have seen on these forums in the last two days. You don't have to agree or disagree.