[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beta Fighter Badge

Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
Reactions: 1,285
edited December 2016 in General Chat
anyone know how to get this forum bagde?

forums.maplestory.nexon.net/badges/detail/61/beta-fighter

i been playing since 04 - 05 in closed beta back when scania was tespia<3

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited December 2016
    I don't know how to get it. It seems like an oversight really, since at this point its more trouble than its worth to go back and check to see which accounts actually were involved in beta testing
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    Reactions: 970
    edited December 2016
    gamechanger

I don't know how to get it. It seems like an oversight really, since at this point its more trouble than its worth to go back and check to see which accounts actually were involved in beta testing
    im questioning the whole forum medals in the 1st place...
    i mean this is the 3rd? time (i think) gms switched forum types on us lol

i personally miss the old forums... with my beater medal picture from SAO crossover and my forum title "Legendary Evan"
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited December 2016
    gamechanger

really shouldnt be that bad there wasnt many of us in closed beta
    wthNoID
    wthNoID said:

gamechanger

im questioning the whole forum medals in the 1st place...
    i mean this is the 3rd? time (i think) gms switched forum types on us lol

i personally miss the old forums... with my beater medal picture from SAO crossover and my forum title "Legendary Evan"
    im sure we will get that feature eventually and you will be able to make your profile exactly the same