[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Warrior Grounds

Minimelt35Minimelt35
Reactions: 840
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Why would you change this map into a multi-platform map?

I thought the whole point of the exp curve was to make leveling easier, but you managed to sabotage the only decent training spot from 190-200?

I want answers bruh

Comments

• MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited December 2016
    Oh, you noticed too. I imagine it's just like how they made Stronghold have multiple platforms.
  • NexuunNexuun
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited December 2016
    Minimelt35

Why would you change this map into a multi-platform map?

I thought the whole point of the exp curve was to make leveling easier, but you managed to sabotage the only decent training spot from 190-200?

I want answers bruh
    Warrior grounds was far from the only decent training spot. But anyways, a ~26% decrease in the exp needed to level during those levels isn't enough for you? Jesus. They literally took away 1/4 or more of the experience you need to level up from 190-200. Not to mention you now also get bonus experience from mobs in your level range.....
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited December 2016
    It's how it is in other versions. KMS, JMS, MSEA ALWAYS had this version of Warrior Grounds. We got spoiled. It's honestly better if you can work the map because there's more spawn. Learn to adjust and quit whining.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    GMS get spoiled with loads of things, then we get equal to the other versions and there's hate...it would be better no spoil, but oh well, now people will go to other maps on those lvs.