[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Getting Pollo/Fritto portals for a 200+ character?

MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
Reactions: 1,055
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Stupid questions, I'm sure, but I can't seem to find any absolutely certain info on the bounty hunter bros when I google it. My character is level 202 right now, what level enemies should I be killing to make sure I get Pollo/Fritto/Inferno Wolf portals?

-Is it anything over 150, since I'm a high enough level for those to count for most "monster near your level" events at that level?
-Is it the usual -10/+20 range despite my higher level?
-Is it only certain times a day they can appear?
-And what areas should I try to get them in? I'm assuming theme dungeon type areas, non kms areas, etc won't spawn portals, basically anywhere a rune of darkness doesn't work normally.

I ask because I skipped out on the haste event for lack of portals (and because my range is...still a bit garbage for my level of monsters. Working on it). I'd rather not miss out on V rewards though. Thanks in advance for any concrete answers!

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    well with a 201 aran i managed to summon portals easly on stumpies of future perion
    all u need is to grind with mobs arouns ur lvl sometimes they take like 30min to spam but they spam always to me
    MikevsZoda
  • MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited December 2016
    Cool, that's just the kind of information I was after. I'll try the stumpies, hopefully I can kill them quickly enough...either that or I'll have to redouble my range-building efforts. Thanks a lot!
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    np ;)
    im sure u can handle them too since my aran only got 100k range