[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hayato 5th Job Skills

MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
Reactions: 1,800
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So a few days ago, I had an idea in Maplestory Reddit's Discord chat.
This was largely due to a discussion about 5th job skills.
Seeing that Hayato's 5th Job skills haven't been revealed, I decided to
take a swing at what they could be. I have 4 concepts:

1. Kamikaze (largely a joke skill)
Take 100% HP damage. Strikes up to 4 enemies 10 times for 100,000% damage. 100% critical hit chance. 100% PDR. Ignores Cancel Weapon Attack and DR. Cannot revive/be revived for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 180 seconds.

2. Bloodied Grip
Lose 2% of HP a second. Increase total damage by 10%, double all lines per attack (ie. Shinsoku hits 4 times instead of 2), and attack speed +1. Toggle skill, cooldown from from expiration or toggling off: 120 seconds.

The below concepts are based on the idea that, during the 5th job quest, you have to make a decision between which philosophy you choose.

3. Legendary Essence: Masamune
Critical Hits have a chance to double-crit (ie. bonus critical damage applied twice). Chance is equal to 50% of current critical hit chance.
Ex.
Critical Hit Chance: 100%
Bonus Critical Damage: 90%
VVV
Double Critical Chance: 50%
Total Critical Damage: 180%

4. Legendary Essence: Muramasa
Empowers the effects and duration of Willow Dodge and Jinsoku.
Ex.
Base Stats:
Willow Dodge (Passive)
Hayato’s secret technique. After dodging an attack, gain a chance to get boosted attack damage. Stacks up to 5 times.
Level 15: Attack Boost Chance: 90%, Evasion: 35%, Damage: +6%. Damage Boost can be stacked 5 times.

Jinsoku:
Hayato’s secret technique. After successfully avoiding an attack, grants a chance to reduce incoming damage for a time.
Level 30: Trigger Chance: 45% after avoiding an attack, Damage Reduction: 72%, Duration: 8 sec. Permanently increases Avoidability by 50%

Stats with Muramasa:
Willow Dodge (Passive)
Hayato’s secret technique. After dodging an attack, gain a chance to get boosted attack damage. Stacks up to 5 times.
Level 15: Attack Boost Chance: 100%, Evasion: 70%, Damage: +12%. Damage Boost can be stacked 5 times.

Jinsoku:
Hayato’s secret technique. After successfully avoiding an attack, grants a chance to reduce incoming damage for a time.
Level 30: Trigger Chance: 100% after avoiding an attack, Damage Reduction: 90%, Duration: 16 sec. Permanently increases Avoidability by 90%

NOTE: These are insanely OP and I know that. I was wondering what, if possible, would balance these compared to the other 5th job skills.