[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What happened with the patcher?

BrianSenseiBrianSensei
Reactions: 610
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cant patch the game.

Brief bug summary: The patcher says i have to redownload the client, wich was up to date.

More details: Hello, today after waiting for the smoke to settle down after the V patch, i wanted to do just that patch my game and start playing, I must say last time i played was just three days ago so my game was up to date, today i clicked the gamelauncher as ive been doing for idk EVER and as always it opened the game and then closed it to start patching, but this thing just said that my client was OUTDATED and i cant patch that i have to redownload the WHOLE GAME wich is just madness cause i have a slow internet and it is just impossible for me to do. Any help? EDIT: Nexon Launcher doesnt work either, same problem, tries to download the whole game again.

Steps to reproduce: Try to patch from the last version before all the V stuff

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: DuddrigonSen

Character level: 150

Character job: Evan

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 12/02/2016 10:10am GMT -4 (Caracas/La Paz time zone)

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)