[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Daily Play V Reward Box Unclaimable

MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
Reactions: 1,055
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: UI failure

Brief bug summary: Cannot claim my 3hr daily reward box

More details: I completed all prerequisites to claim the 4th reward box i.e. 3 hr timer has reached 0, all previous boxes claimed, and 1 Inferno Wolf participated in (and rewards claimed!). The Claim button beneath the box on the reward UI remains greyed out and unclickable. Tooltip when I highlight the button reads "Inferno Wolf 1/Participate Once", suggesting I've completed the objective.

Steps to reproduce: Complete all prerequisites to claim box, that is: claim all previous boxes, played for minimum 3 hrs, participate in Pollo's Inferno Wolf hunt, attempt to claim 4th daily box

Character name: MikeZoda

Character level: 203

Character job: Hero

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 12/2/2016, 3:24 PM, eastern.

Really hope there's a quick fix for this. Timetables for getting 96 daily boxes is already tight enough, even without the massive game downtime lately, but losing at least one box a day would make it all but impossible.

Comments

• MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited December 2016
    Uh, embarassing, but I reloaded the game a few more times, changed channels a bit and it popped so, um, I guess this post can be deleted? I guess if anybody else has similar trouble they can use this? Sorry for the waste of space.