[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[V Update] Drop Rate and Exp Gained Lowered?

StayGoldStayGold
Reactions: 1,670
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Was the experience gained from killing monsters lowered as a result of the V update? Also, were the drop rates for certain monsters and "mini-bosses" increased OR decreased?

(Example for "mini-boss": Pianus used to drop Master Craftsman Cubes and Meister Cubes even without 2x Drop, but at the moment (during 2x EXP and DROP), he DOES NOT drop cubes anymore. About half an hour ago, I hunted all of Broa's Pianuses in all of the channels and NONE of them dropped either cube).

(Example for monster: Cold Shark: On 2x Drop, it drops equips at a higher rate than without 2x Drop (And I'm about 70 levels higher than them!!).
About 20 minutes ago, I just killed about 8 Cold Sharks and 2 of them dropped equips instantly (this was during the 2x EXP and DROP event on 12/2/16 from 10:00am-1:00pm PST).

Please fix these ongoing issues.