[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is it worth coming back?

kurosan23kurosan23
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I'm thinking of going back after hearing that they reboot maplestory but is it worth playing again? I'm a mapler during 2007 and i think im not gonna like the new maple cause it looks like a social game nowadays. Back then, it was very competitive where events and bosses are the main end game. The reboot seems like a private server after seeing how op classes are and how dps can fill out your screen so my question is will i like this reboot coming from old maplestory?

Comments

• ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    Getting to lvl 250 seems competitive enough for me.

I'd say if you want to come back, come back now because there is burning event.

Frozen set is your go to set until you hit tyrant/fafnir gear.

If you come back AFTER the burning event, you are screwed in terms of competitiveness because you get a lot of free stuff that help out for stats on reboot server.
    The event started not too long ago so you have a huge opportunity to make a good character for yourself.